Starting date: Immediately
Location: Leipzig (Germany) or Barcelona (Spain)
Your field of responsibility:
- Content Ownership for the hotel webites of our French customers
- Analysis of website usage based on Business Intelligence, Web Analytics and Usability Testing
- Conception and creation of website content in terms of strategic and operational aspects, e.g. customer needs, onversion optimization, user flows
- Continuous enhancement of the websites in collaboration with the respective departments and clients.
- Maintenance of the existing hotel websites
What we expect from you:
- Very good written and spoken French skills (ideally native speaker or comparable).
- Very good English skills (business fluent).
- Additional language skills would be an advantage.
- Academical and/or professional background in media management, communication science, economics, marketing or comparable qualifications
- Strong interest in E-Commerce and the conception of communication strategies and website content
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, CMS and agile development would be an advantage
- Analytical and strategical thinking as well as autonomous and structured way of working
What we can offer you:
- Collaboration in a professional team
- Unconventional, creative and agile working atmosphere
- Diverse development opportunities
- Free drinks, weekly sport courses and team events
- Unlimited Holidays without payroll deduction
We are looking forward to receive your informative application documents via email to our chief product officer Uwe Sonderhoff (email@example.com).